Tu Moda is now interviewing salon assistants that meet the following qualifications…
- Positive attitude towards peers, guests, and the company.
- Professional in demeanor, appearance, and relationships.
- Active MA Cosmetology License
- Continuing education including demonstrations, lectures and hands-on training.
- Extensive product knowledge and retail skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Understand the importance of consistent customer satisfaction and the dedication to meet and exceed the expectations of every client.
- You must “look the part” and reflect a professional who works in the beauty industry.
Tu Moda Spa offers…
- Up to 8% commission on retail sales.
- Sick time in compliance with Massachusetts state laws.
- Contribute 50% of health care insurance.
- Employee discounts on product and services.
- We will provide you with clean work environment where people with positive attitudes come to practice their profession
- At Tu Moda, you will become part of our team. You will be compensated you for your dedication and hard work. We will always be willing to assist and teach you and will always be willing to listen to any issue or questions you may have.